Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Council: Book Two of The Elementals

I just finished writing The Council: Book Two of The Elementals, and put it out last month. Writing books in law school is no easy task, but I am so glad that the book is finally completed. Now, I am working on the yet to-be-titled third installment in the series. I'm hoping to get a decent head-start before I go to work in the fall. I cannot think of a better way to spend my summer!
If I finish, fingers crossed, I'll start work on my next book. I have a collection that need to go through the editing and typing up process, but I'm not sure yet which book I will put out next.
Now that law school is finished, and I'm graduating this May, I think that I will have substantial time for writing and editing. I'm getting a lot more done now and more quickly.

Buy The Elementals

Buy The Council